Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Neglect

That's right, I've been neglecting this blog. It was originally a "moving to Greece" and "traveling abroad" blog which turned into "marathon training blog" which now has become a bit of a relic.

I haven't been writing much, mostly because I've been writing a blog for my company every week along with all the other mounting responsibilities. I also have neglected my summer vacation and worked straight through the summer. This is the Greek equivalent of pulling an all-nighter at work - insane! I will say though I have not been neglecting on the exercise and I should be signing up for a race soon. I've fought tooth and nail to preserve my Monday-Saturday routine and have held my ground vs. the social/work armada. I've been running a 10-miler on Saturday mornings very frequently and have enjoyed cross-training by playing basketball. So, I should have something to write soon on all of this - but the bigger question is, what has this blog morphed into? Should I rebrand it? I am not sure. It is what it is...for now.

No comments: