Hope everyone had a nice Greek Easter yesterday. It is funny how confusing it is for most people that we celebrate it on different days sometimes. I was up in Orlando and I cooked some lamb, potatoes, and corn - maybe I will bust out my special tzaziki recipe next year
Hitting the pavement has been going good - and my training is right on schedule. It is like one big house of pain with some blisters, heel injuries, and sweat. I must say though, my overall quality of life has improved ever since I started increasing my mileage and exercising so religiously. I've felt on top of the world every morning when I wake up.
I'm just about ready to hop on a plane and go to Bermuda for Azi and Travis's wedding this Thursday and I'm quite excited. Not sure what to expect from the island but I know the company will be great. There are 11 of us on the same plane connecting in Atlanta so it is going to be hard not to start the party early!! More to come...I will be shooting some pictures in Bermuda.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment