Since I am moving next week I am going to have to totally change up my routine and find a new route to run. There terrain will be a little less flat and will probably be better for me. As for my last week here, it is going to be rough b/c my newest injury is in my glutes. Hopefully it is just a knot but every step I take hurts! My sis is coming down for tomorrow and we are scheduled to do a Saturday morning run.
I also just got my second pair of Brooks running shoes since I have exceeded 310 miles on my original pair. My first run with them felt great and I think that I might need to get one more pair a couple of weeks before the marathon. Running on new shoes it like running on padded carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment