So, here are some of the pictures that I took. The trip was great except for when I got sick at the very end. Got to visit Shanghai, Yiwu, Jiangsu, and the surroundings area - including lots of rural areas I have never been to.
Monday, October 20, 2008
China Pics
OK, so the Great firewall of China blocked my blogs from China. Sucks!
So, here are some of the pictures that I took. The trip was great except for when I got sick at the very end. Got to visit Shanghai, Yiwu, Jiangsu, and the surroundings area - including lots of rural areas I have never been to.











So, here are some of the pictures that I took. The trip was great except for when I got sick at the very end. Got to visit Shanghai, Yiwu, Jiangsu, and the surroundings area - including lots of rural areas I have never been to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment