Sunday, March 1, 2009

Purpose

The original purpose of this blog was to serve as a diary of sorts for my experiences in Greece. It then became a journal for my marathon training when I returned a year ago. Now, with all of this behind me, what is the purpose of the blog?

I have been very busy with my entrepreneurial endeavors recently so I have not been writing entries too often - and I also haven't been actively responding to blog mail I have been getting. Let me take a moment to answer a few:

"Are you going to run another marathon?"

As of right now I have not signed up for another marathon. I think that I will definitely run another one - but right now it is very difficult to put the time aside to prepare. Currently, I am running about 5 miles every other day to try and stay in the swing of things

"You are always traveling - when is your next trip? And are you going to Greece this year?"

I really want to go to Greece this summer - and I think that it will happen. Possibly in late July. My next trip is to Miami Beach for the Winter Music Conference at the end of March, and then I will be in San Francisco in April. Other than that I will be here in Orlando at my grind - and my traveling schedule is fairly quiet.

"Are you DJing out again?"

I just started DJing out again to promote my record label. Here is a link to my label's Facebook page. Here is where you can purchase my label's catalog.

"When are you going to China on business?"

If I had to guess - probably in the Fall - but I do not have a foreseeable need to go there in the short-term.

No comments: