Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back Home

I am finally back home, and have plenty of pictures that I need to post soon! I put a lot of them on Facebook but will also share some other ones on here. Right now I am catching up on some work and recovering from some mild jet lag.

Despite my experience in traveling I learned a new lesson yesterday. ALWAYS make sure your plane's exit rows have leg room before requesting the row. I ended up with what I will call the "royal flush" of all seats:
>Very Cold
>No Leg Room w/ Wall in front of me.
>Next to bathroom, constant flushing
>Broke my neck trying to see the movie!

Unfortunately I drew my royal flush on my 9.5 hour flight from Munich to Philadelphia. I barely remember my Thessaloniki to Munich flight I took in the morning to be honest... and I finished out the trip with a flight from Philly to Orlando that sat on the tarmac for an hour.

Needless to say, it was all worth it. I got so spend my last couple of weeks in Athens, Thassos and Halkidiki. I've found new sports near my summer house in Thassos which will be useful in the future! (Good nightlife and also beaches). Will update again soon. PLUS, signing up for a new race - and I am going to have to hit the training hard. Oh..wait...Florida weather decided to just put a road bump for today!

No comments: