Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ragnar Race Tomorrow



Tomorrow morning is the beginning of my 12 person relay across Florida. I just finished up some shopping because I will either be running, in a van, or resting somewhere over the next 36 hours (between 7am Friday and early evening Saturday!). Not sure if I forgot anything - but I made sure to get banannas, water, gatorade, sandwiches, chef salad, protein bars, a book, my phone charger, clothes, chinese stars, donuts for the morning - am I forgetting anything? I am sure of it!

The one logistical problem is that it seems like my runs happen mid-day during the hot sun's worst hours and also during the MIDDLE of the night. Not sure how we are going to sleep but it will definitely be an experience to remember. Plus, this is the final 20+ mile run I am doing before my half-marathon in 2 weeks. I have no time goal but want to use it as a good training tool. Wish me luck!

No comments: