Monday, August 27, 2007

Where on earth is Carmen Constandiego?

Hi everyone - I've been a bit MIA lately in the blogopshere because of a misunderstanding with the INS and other governmental organization. Evidently my adoption hoax got taken a little more seriously than I thought possible. I wanted to apologize to everyone whose feelings were truly hurt by this hoax. I've turned over a new leaf and am starting an operation called "Good Newz Kennelz" which takes in stray dogs that would otherwise be euthanized by the Humane Society. We then let the dogs fight it out in a form of 'Canine Darwinism' (I mean, they'd be dead anyways, right?) while people gamble on the results. The proceeds from the gambling transaction fees will then be donated to the IAAC (International Asian Adoption Center) to help place Chinese babies in good homes. I'm proud to be part of such a dignified operation. Afterall, the punishment should fit the crime and I thought that this would be the most appropriate remedy to my adoption hoax.

Anyways, other than this whole debacle, I am in the midst of getting my house ready for my new tenants! They will be moving in on Saturday but I have to have everything ready by the 31st. I should probably be away from my computer and dealing with that – but I wanted to write you guys a quick message to give you an update!

Next, I will be posting an update to the TOUR DATES.

No comments: