I began my 2007 tour yesterday and turned over the keys to the castle. Thus begins my immediate life as a vagabond, armed with the loose objective of existential enlightenment flanked on the periphery by global domination. It’s funny how a concept, idea and urge can take life once it is propelled into terminal velocity with conviction. I really believe anyone can do this so long as they eliminate all of the barriers in their head. Once you realize what is possible, you can start forgetting what is impossible. After all, truly it is only the physical constraints in life that create limits. Unfortunately, it is the mental ones that feign your enslavement. Eliminate the race and forget you’re a rat.
Updated Tour Dates:
Tallahassee 9/1 – 9/4
Orlando 9/4 – 9/10
Ft. Lauderdale 9/10 – 9/14
Orlando 9/14 – 9/15
Ft. Lauderdale 9/16 – 9/25
New York City 9/25 to 9/27
London, England 9/28 – 10/1
Athens, Greece 10/1 – 10/8
Thessaloniki, Greece 10/9 - ?
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like this!! If we all lived with this mindset, what we could accomplish and how we would feel would be limitless. I'm printing this one out to show to my clients as well...
Dean - I'll miss you!
Post a Comment