Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Season Continues...



I went to Christian's lakeside wedding this past Saturday in Mount Dora, Florida. It was nice to see lots of old faces and the weather held up great for us to enjoy being outside. With an early start time of 10am, it turned into a marathon day of socializing which continued on to downtown Orlando past midnight.

After a Sunday full of rest and a 12-hour sleep-a-thon last night I felt like I fell out of a cocoon this morning. Although still feeling the effects of the weekend today I still ended up having a respectable 3.5 mile run just around 29 minutes. After really sweating it out I definitely feel a lot healthier now. I've decided as soon as I can run a distance averaging less than 8 minute miles for an entire week I will move-on to the next distance. We'll see how this 'rule' works out. Anyways, I'll be going up to Tallahassee probably next Sunday, so I will be able to run with my sister and see how she is doing on her marathon training first hand..

No comments: