I finished off this week with 18 miles in runs. I did 5-miles twice this week with sub-8 min/mile pace, and yesterday I did an 8 mile run at 8:47/mile pace. Still dropping weight & wondering when I will plateau out. Even as I am increasing my calorie in-take there is virtually no stopping it. A typical meal for me this week was: Huge chicken breast, 3 portions of pasta, and bread - OR - Huge chicken breast, 3 portions of broccoli, 1 portion of black beans and rice, and a huge baked potato. The only thing that has caused my weight loss to decline is when I eat out at restaurants. Surprise surprise! Over the last 4 months I would say 95% of my meals have been at home though - so I have had a good grip on making sure the food is healthy even though my portions would probably make you sick.
I'm planning on doing some swimming and relaxing this weekend. There is noticeable soreness in my right achilles and my right shin. Hopefully a slow weekend will cause this to subside by next week. It is going to be hard to top a week like last but the name of the game is progress and I have to keep trucking. Despite the soreness I feel fantastic and ready for more.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment