So, it will be in Orlando that I'm going to continue my two difficult uphill challenges: the entrepreneurial dream & my marathon training. If I continue to approach both with the same discipline I think good things will happen by the end of 2008.
Right now it is a toss up whether I will be able to go to Greece in August. It is becoming increasingly more difficult because of everything I will have going on. Meanwhile, I am trying to concurrently plan meetings in NY and Shanghai. Slipping in Europe in between might just add too much of a strain on my schedule. Plus, I will need to begin preparing for the move.
This also means that it is almost a year since I started this blog. Amazing how things can come full circle. All I can say is that I am always excited about my next adventure. It is a part of my motivation and my identity. I feel like that is the essence of zest for life - to always have something to look forward to, to be grounded and living in the moment, and to reflect on the past but never to dwell.
No comments:
Post a Comment