Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring mission.....DONE.


So I have finished a very tiresome stretch that included the Vegas, San Francisco, and Washington DC. I have only spent about 6 days in Orlando in the past 5 weeks or so. The final leg of my journey was very open-ended. I had to fly to D.C., advertise & rent my parents house, and then drive my father's car back to Florida.

Well, it ended up taking me 12 days to rent the house which is not too bad. Craig's List is amazing, I ended up showing the house to 39 different prospects. Did not have to spend a dollar on advertising but it definitely chewed up a lot of my time. It was difficult trying to get work done when constantly being inundated with phone calls, emails, and appointments about the house.

Now that I am back in Orlando I can hunker down and focus on 2 things: WORK & a killer summer work-out regimen (which shall be my '300' regimen). I'm about to buy a ticket to go to Greece! This is one vacation where I will aim to return in even better shape than I left. It is all about mindset, and if I can bounce back from the bronchitis in full gear then I will have the momentum going into the journey to carry it through.

No comments: