Hi everyone – well, I am coming back to the States this weekend and I think I will be staying for about a month. The best option that I have found is to get dual citizenship. I’m going to show that I am a permanent resident of the USA which means that I can stay in Greece for 6 months out of the year. I’m also going to consider either buying out a military obligation, or going for 3 months, so that I can then have the right to stay in Greece year round if I wish. After looking at all the options this is the best one on the table and I am going to be speaking to the Greek consulate in Tampa about this when I return. This would be great because then I would essentially have the right to live & work anywhere in the United States along with the expanding European Zone without a visa or anything.
From the looks of it I will be in South Florida & Central Florida for the remainder of this month and then go to Washington, D.C. at the end of the month for a little while. I will, ofcourse, stay so that I can watch the Super Bowl before leaving!
I’m going to try and keep up with personal updates on this blog, but I’m going to be focusing a bit more on political opinions/editorials as the ramp up to November 2008 election has already begun. E-mail me if you would like to be on that mailing list. Take care, and give me a call after this weekend as I will be back online with my USA phone.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Baraka;
Baraka is one of my most savoured movies!
It takes a sobering look at the world around us and leaves us with questions;
How did you come across it?
Please reply to the Baraka blog and check out my mad world mundo loco blog, if you have the time.
the Keltic man**
Actually I watched it on one of the HD channels. Although I'm a bit confused because I do not remember making a reference to that movie in a post!? LOL
no I don't think that you did, however, you did refer to the movie as one of your favorites in the list compiled with your profile.
it is without a doubt a classic and like Gibson's movie Appocalipto it has an doomsday feel to it!
I am a person quite interested in these 'new world' scenarios so like to interact with others of like-mind or simply get their views on things.
thanks and all the best for now.
the Keltic man**
Post a Comment