Now I am back on a new mission: LA, DC, and NY in the next three weeks. I just got to Los Angeles and it is raining! Kinda sucks but I guess they needed it badly..
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Tallahassee trip
I finally visited my sister and her family again. It was the first time since September (towards the beginning of when this blog started). You can see that my little nephew has grown a ton!
Now I am back on a new mission: LA, DC, and NY in the next three weeks. I just got to Los Angeles and it is raining! Kinda sucks but I guess they needed it badly..
Now I am back on a new mission: LA, DC, and NY in the next three weeks. I just got to Los Angeles and it is raining! Kinda sucks but I guess they needed it badly..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Parker is getting BIG! :)
Are you really coming to NY????? Let us know! You may get to meet Hunter!
Post a Comment