
It has been a bit of a hectic 24 hours. Spent the entire day in Athens yesterday that will filled with meetings and meet-ups! It was a lot of fun and I am considering returning to Athens for the weekend. I've got a bunch of pictures to upload but will have to do it later.
After getting 3 hours of sleep I took off this morning with my cousin to drive to St. Constantine to catch the ferry boat to Skiathos island. We went immediately to what is supposedly one of the best beaches on the island. It was huge! They probably had about 5 separate areas with bar/convenience store set-ups playing music, along a long stretch of beach that had to be about 1 mile of coastline. After the sun began to fall we went back into Skiathos 'town' for some food, drinks, and now I am on my balcony doing some work before we head back out. I've got a very promising deal going on and I've got to find time to fit it in! This is something I had anticipated when I came to Greece (the life of an entrepreneur) and fortunately for me I am AGAIN able to find WiFi on the balcony. I love Greece in 2009! This would have been unheard of before. Anyways, I will be posting some pictures on Facebook and the bulk on here later when I have time. Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment