Tomorrow I am meeting with a specialized lawyer about the laws here in Greece since none of the public servantas seem to know anything. I've also taken the step to write an e-mail to every member of parliament (quite an American thing to do). The only person that replied so far is a women and she happens to the best looking person in all the parliament! Is she also the most considerate and thoughtful person in all of parliament?
I will be resolving this issue ASAP so that I can know whether I will be booking a plane ticket to come back to the states or not. The roulette wheel is making me quite aggravated because I am feeling like I am back to the uncertainty stage. *silent scream*
I'd really like to post some pictures I took last weekend but I forgot my connection cable in Serres. My uncle in Serres has a farm where he has some animals and also a garden where he produces alot of food they eat. I went with him to see it all and took pictures of all the animals. It was a cool experience except I didn't know I was going "mudding" when I agreed to go! Anyways, more on this soon.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment