Well, that seems to be the theme here as everything seems to always take as long as possible and get finished last minute in Greece.
This evening my cousin is flying in from London and we are going to probably hit the town tomorrow night. There are also alot of people that I see during the summertime that are coming back from abroad this weekend as well, so it should be alot of fun. The cold is supposed to let up just a bit which is awesome b/c it has been nothing short of freezing lately.
Looks like I'm going to end up spending Christmas in Serres and then taking the train down to Athens after Christmas to spend some time down there. Depending on what happens with this whole situation I might be taking a flight from Athens to Miami. Nothing is for sure yet and I think that I've learned to laugh everything off and just go with the flow (kind of like a wave just slammed into you - don't fight it just hold your breath).
I wanted to also to wish everyone happy holidays wherever you are and whatever you're doing! I hope you enjoy the end of 2007 and have an even better 2008.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment