Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Bourne Cohiba

Yesterday I went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum at an awesome new stadium seating mega-screen in Athens. It was quite fitting because I saw the movie with people that are in the “intelligence business” from Greece, Italy, and Lebanon all working at the Embassy. Beforehand we ate at the Mall food court and then went to an awesome desert & coffee establishment adjacent to the movie theatre. My new Lebanese friend offered me a Cuban Cohiba cigar, straight from Havana, and I obliged. So, we smoked Cubans in the mall and enjoyed a fantastic cappuccino before the flick. My American instincts had the feeling like I was doing something extra wrong since I was puffing in public (and a Cuban at that) – but it ended up being quite casual. I heard some unbelievable stories that night..but I'll share later, in person..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself, Deany! :)
Today's Trav's BDay. Wish you were here to celebrate in the city with us.