Today and tomorrow I am awaiting the final responses to my proposals I submitted to the companies. I'm playing a bit hardball and I am unsure as to how they will respond - but, regardless, it's game on. There is still a small chance that I will end up in Athens although I'd prefer to stay up in Thessaloniki. Needless to say, I'm a bit on edge today as I have to wait for these companies to call me. It's a deadly mixture of (a) out of your control at this point & (b) anxiously waiting. I hate both.
It's 11:17am, and I am thinking about getting on a bus some time early afternoon to go to Serres. I will stay with my Uncle Spiro and Aunt Tula's home just outside of the city. My grandmother lives in Serres, so, I need to go spend a few days with her. I've already been in the country for 3 weeks and I haven't seen her yet. If I wait another week she is going to be very disappointed.
Pic I took of Serres in May..
No comments:
Post a Comment