Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Athens for a few days of meetings. The weather has finally cleared up and it is going to be magnicent all WEEK.. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Cool 'n the sunny gang
In a little bit I'm going to be meet up with my cousin Marina for coffee. It looks like a good day to talk walk up and down the seaside and take pictures. Later on I'll be watching NFL live on my PC through Direct-TV's new internet stream - I am stoked!
Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Athens for a few days of meetings. The weather has finally cleared up and it is going to be magnicent all WEEK.. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Athens for a few days of meetings. The weather has finally cleared up and it is going to be magnicent all WEEK.. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment