Driving by the ancient olympic stadium (LEFT)
Church in the center of Glyfada. (LEFT)
Yesterday I spent the afternoon in Glyfada at business meeting, had some coffee in Kolonaki and ended up at another meeting at dinner. I think I'm still full from the meal - 3 types of fish, 5 appetizers, dessert. Thank God I have a personal gym here where I am staying! Today, Friday, I am going tobe doing some work on the computer and relaxing before I trek up to Thessaloniki tomorrow. Yesterday at dinner the prospect of taking a 3-day trip to Kiev, Ukraine (former Soviet Repulic) came up for the first week of November. I'm trying to see if it is the best time for me to go - but it would definately be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to Kiev with someone that knows it. I will have to see how that fits in with my schedule - but, regardless, I've made the connection and I plan going to Milan and Kiev sooner than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment