In poker, usually the aggressive players are rewarded. Well, until they bust out. That is kind of the philosophy here on the streets. If you are driving and you don’t stick your nose into traffic or cut people off then you will get stuck – FOR EVER. I guess once in a while you overstep your boundaries and you wreck your car. That’s when you bust out.
Whenever you try to exit the bus people do not wait for you to get off. They immediately start trying to get on. When you are in line for food, or at the bank, people will walk in front of you and cut you. The only place where I experienced worse was in China where people don’t have an issue with personal space and will casually shove each other to fit in the elevator. Well, looks like I’m going to have to put on my sunglasses and get my poker face into action. When in Rome…..
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can see you using this as an excuse to rub up on some hot girls that are in line for a espresso!
Post a Comment