Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One hour

That's right, I have solved the modern Greek formula for estimating time.

It is: X + 1 hour

You can apply it to just about anything. For example:

Someone says, "See you tomorrow at 3pm for lunch!" (You should show up at 4pm)

You get a text msg at 12:12pm "Meet me at the downtown square in half an hour" (You should show up at 1:42pm.)

Someone says, "That will take 5 minutes" (Correct estimate: 65 minutes).

This is pretty universal and you can use it anywhere. It's something I've got to start doing because I am the type of person that says they will be somewhere at a specific time & I usually come walking up 5 minutes early. The key is to have an iPod and a laptop with you at all times - I think that this will help me hedge as I adapt.

Other great formulas I have uncovered back in the USA:
Z x 1.1 = Woman's actual weight [whereas Z is stated weight]
(Y x .85) rounded down to nearest ten = Men's actual IQ [whereas Y is stated IQ]
S x 2 = Actual amount of women men have slept with [whereas S is stated amount]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean... that was funny.... needed that laugh. Buy the way. I am now 110 lbs!!! lol
Anna

Anonymous said...

and that was by the way..... not buy the way sorry!!

Constantine said...

your wrong anonymus

Anonymous said...

huh????

Constantine said...

cmon Imus stop correcting people and get back to work..

Anonymous said...

Imus... I wrote Anna... I corrected myself

anna