Today is the 4th day of my rage virus and I’m praying that I’ve got the anecdote now. I don’t believe that I’ve had a debilitating sickness this long ever in my life. Getting old?
There have been some signs of life though – I had the urge to work on some music today. I’ve been trying to muster the strength but just the thought of hearing looped music and having my Sony headphones totally covering my ears was a bit nauseating. I started this Knight Rider theme song remix last week that I was going to use to score a youtube video for my nephew’s first birthday! Parker just turned 1 on November 12th– check him out working on his walking skills.
Okay, enough writing business e-mails, I’ve got this really good dirty bassline in my head. Time to wake up my sexy Macbook girlfriend
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Parker!! ;)
tank u az
Post a Comment