Well, it's Thanksgiving and I thought it would be appropriate to make a list of the things that I am thankful for. Here is my top 20 list in no specific order:
Healthy & normal family
I’m independent & strong-willed
Don’t have any baggage, kind of
Blessed with some intelligence
Don’t need to worry about survival
GW Bush will be out of office in a year
The cold weather will eventually go away
I can add music to any situation
DSL in Greece
Wonderful friends
If I die tomorrow I’ll have had a great life
Laptops & mobile phones
The smell of fresh bread
The desire to adventure
I was born in the longest standing democracy
My roots are from the birthplace of democracy
Being bilingual
For all my senses: literally, not figuratively
Football - yes, both
Puppy dogs & ice cream (awww)
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment