Today the weather was very cold and had gale force winds throughout the afternoon. The gulf became like a massive choppy wave pool spraying water off the sea wall. I think that a culmination of factors have weighed down on me and I am starting to get truly sick. Think I had it coming to me since I've been flirting with a sore throat for a while. I'm starting to shiver a bit so I think I'm going to call it a very early night and go lay down.Perhaps going out late last night and the temperature drop pushed me over the edge.
**SICK UPDATE: 101.5 temperature. I guess when you close your eyes & you have a Windows XP START Menu at the bottom of your dreams it means you are looking at the screen too much. Time to read a book or something and go to sleep.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment