I somehow evaded the rage virus I contracted in Thessaloniki and decided to go to Serres to try and relax for the weekend. Just as I was about to enjoy my first real meal in five days (yep, I’ve dropped 8 pounds or so) I got an e-mail that a water pipe burst at my house in Orlando and did some flooding. Awesome! I just love consecutive depressing events. Makes me wonder if I did something real bad in my past life or if something really good is about to happen to me so I’ve got to get the bad stuff out of the way!
Anyways, enough about the stuff I’d rather not wax about. Thank God for the internet, I was able to entertain myself, mildly, while I got better. Here’s my entertainment laundry list. If you aren’t familiar with any of this then I suggest you check it out!
**the newest episodes of The Office USA
**clips from The Office UK
**tons of Ali G
**speeches by Noam Chomsky
**senate clips of Barney Frank
**Facebook
**DIY videos on YouTube
**market research for my business projects
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment