I've already had plenty of ups and downs here (in only a month!?) but I think that it is because I am still being acclimated into the environment (which by the way everyone claimed it was going to be difficult). Regardless, it's not like any step of the way in moving here was a piece of cake!
Some days I really do not feel like blogging, but I don't think that I will be archiving my thoughts or experiences properly if I skip a day - so, from here on out I am going to be writing a blog every day (barring a lack of an internet connection).
As some of you know, I've always got little side projects going: music, consulting on new inventions, working on business deals, etc. Well, another one I would like to eventually do is take my blogs, along with my personal diary on my PC, and wrap it up into some sort of a memoirs book. Well, let's just hope that some really cool stuff happens to me during my journey which will make it readable. If all else fails, we could always add some sensationalism and say that it was "based on a true story" ;)
Some days I really do not feel like blogging, but I don't think that I will be archiving my thoughts or experiences properly if I skip a day - so, from here on out I am going to be writing a blog every day (barring a lack of an internet connection).
As some of you know, I've always got little side projects going: music, consulting on new inventions, working on business deals, etc. Well, another one I would like to eventually do is take my blogs, along with my personal diary on my PC, and wrap it up into some sort of a memoirs book. Well, let's just hope that some really cool stuff happens to me during my journey which will make it readable. If all else fails, we could always add some sensationalism and say that it was "based on a true story" ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment